Personal data - Newsletter
The service associated with the use of the newsletter registration form is a personal data processing managed by Sarbacane Software whose contact details are as follows:
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
Purpose of the data processing
The purpose of the processing is to collect the email address of legal or natural persons interested in receiving bi-monthly newsletters, on various topics such as:
- Best practices for email marketing
- Best practices for SMS marketing
- Exclusive offers
- News from Sarbacane Software and its startups and subsidiaries
It allows Sarbacane Software to:
- Send periodic electronic communications by email to maintain contact with subscribers
- collect and analyze your recipients’ behavior for statistical purposes, for targeted reminders and to determine the best time to send future communications in order to deliver them during the actual time slots when people habitually check their email.
The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Categories of processed data
- Personal or professional email addresses
- Behavior and software environment
- Country and town of location
- This information is collected from the users of the publicly accessible contact form.
- The behavior of the recipients of e-communications, their software environment, are reckoned based on their interaction with the message (openings, clicks, image display).
- The geolocation of the town is calculated from the recipient's public IP connection address when interacting with the message (accuracy rate around 85%).
Mandatory nature of data collection
The form requires the collection of the person's e-mail address.
Automated decision making
The processing does not involve automated decision making.
The data processing concerns:
- Natural and legal persons using the form
- The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of carrying out periodic communications
Categories of recipients
According to their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
- Authorized Sarbacane Software members of the staff
Data transfer outside the European Union
No transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out.
Data retention period
The entered data are kept until the recipient has indicated their willingness to no longer receive periodic communications.
Raw data through interactions with the electronic communications sent shall be saved for a maximum of 12 months. The consolidated data are saved within the corresponding communication campaign until they are manually deleted by the Sarbacane Software’s staff in charge of carrying out periodic communications.
Please consult our document describing our technical and organizational security measures.
Your rights to your data
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of it, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data.
Furthermore, Sarbacane Software provides a charter dedicated to the protection of personal data.
To understand your rights, please consult this page.
Exercise your rights
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Sarbacane Software is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this treatment.
Send your requests:
By email to:
By post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights to your personal data are not respected, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. You can find the contact details of the supervisory authority you rely on here .